0.1 miles from Lake Petit
Fox Hill Cabin is located in the upscale gated community of Big Canoe, just one hour north of Atlanta. Our cabin is the perfect place to spend time with friends and family in a beautiful area surrounded by nature. Fox Hill is a luxurious, newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath (plus sleeping space in loft) cabin boasting high-end furnishings and a designer's touch. Many activities surround the cabin including hiking, fishing, marina, golfing, swim & beach club, tennis, and even wine tasting.
Inside the gates of the private Big Canoe community, you'll have access to 20 miles of hiking trails (3 waterfalls, ponds, native American artifacts, animal sightings), a jeep trail, and 3 lakes with stunning views of the Blue Ridge mountains. The community also includes a $12MM clubhouse with 2 restaurants, a Joe Lee-designed 27-hole golf course, 16 clay and hard tennis courts, playgrounds, and close vicinity to 5 wineries and the Appalachian Trail.
Our cabin has been recently renovated and decorated by an interior designer with high-end finishes. We provide everything you need to enjoy your time here - grill, luxury kitchen, towels, change of sheets, blankets, card and board games, coffee, and much more.
Big Canoe is an amazing community, with access to (additional fees may apply):
- a 27-hole championship Mountain Course designed by Joe Lee
- one of the finest Racquet Clubs in the Atlanta area with 10 courts to choose from
- parks and playgrounds
- two pools with kiddie areas
- beautiful marina with rent-able pontoon boats, kayaks, john boats, paddle boards, and paddle boats
- sandy beach areas with picnic tables, grills, canoes and kayaks (* PLEASE NOTE - As of May 2021, Beach lake and Beach pool are closed and undergoing renovations until approximately July 2021)
- picnic areas
The Main Floor is an open space with a fully-stocked and renovated kitchen - pots, pans, toaster, blender, coffee maker, Keurig, microwave, cutting knives, cutting boards. The kitchen will also have basic amenities such as olive oil, salt and pepper, spices. There is a dining alcove off the kitchen that can seat 6-8 (we also have extra bamboo folding dining chairs in upstairs closet). All appliances are brand new, including a custom-built wood-wrapped vent-a-hood. There is a brand new large capacity front-load Samsung washing machine and dryer off the kitchen (we provide laundry essentials). There is a half bath on the main level. All 3 bedrooms are on the second floor.
There is a gas grill on the deck when you enter and rocking chairs on the front porch. The deck makes you feel as if you are in a treehouse with the beautiful canopy of trees surrounding in any season.
The master bedroom has a king bed and lounge seating, and a full bath. There is a small back deck leading out of the master bedroom and you are surrounded by green space. Bedroom 2 offers a Queen bed, as well as a sleeping loft with a full bed (The loft has low ceilings so please be careful not to hit your head on the beams - there is a ladder to access loft). Bedroom 2 is outfitted with a Queen bed. There is also a full bathroom in the upstairs hallway. Plenty of closet space, as well as a linen closet in the upstairs hall.
• All Linens, Towels, Soaps, Paper, and, Laundry Essentials and Bags Supplied
• 100MB+ WiFi Internet
• (2) Flat Screen TV's with YouTube Internet TV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+
• Kitchen , Pots, Pans, Plating, and all Utensils
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Dishwasher, Full Sized Washer/Dryer
• Electric Stove/Oven
• High Quality Linens
• Propane Gas Grill
• Pet Free Home
• Walk Down to Playfield Amenities
• Porta Crib, High Chair & Baby Gates UPON REQUEST
• Standard Drip Coffee Maker + Keurig Coffee Maker with KCups
You'll be able to access the entire home, and driveway fitting two cars.
Other things to note
Please note two items we want you to be aware of:
- The home shares a driveway with the neighboring home. The houses are not close to each other and still feels very private, but the driveway is shared.
- Reaching the home from the driveway requires climbing about 30 stairs. If you have no health or climbing issues it won't be a problem, but we want to make sure you are aware .
- We have a strict no pets policy. Disregarding this rule without permission can result in forfeiture, and additional fees to cover deep cleaning for allergens.
- When you get into Buckskull Hollow (our street), look for number 270 (on left) and Fox Hill is up on the left past 270 - you have to go up the driveway - hard to see the sign from the street.